Sunday, January 17, 2010

sexy cut out animation and pancakes of the century


Giuseppe Ragazzini

I found this animation while doing some research about my next animation, which will be love themed... Here's a sexier, slower version of the same animation, but there is some morphing. Make sure your volume is up because the soundtrack is very... sexy.


A few friends and I went to Hen House (1532 Dundas Street West) for brunch this afternoon.  My breakfast was AMAZING!  The best pancakes I think I have ever had.  Thin and crepe-like.  Mmmmm....  My beautiful friend Denise is extremely preggers and will be pushing out her bebe in a few weeks.  I'm so excited!!!  Amy and I had some spicy cesear's, Denise had a virgin cesear...  heehee. 

This is The Hen House. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers