Sunday, January 24, 2010

Another sand animation experiement, goodbye aunt Dorothy

Goodbye Aunt Dorothy xoxo

The past few days have been very strange for me... my old aunt Dorothy died this week, so I Joe and I attended her wake on Thursday and her funeral on Friday.  After running into people I hadn't seen in years and meeting new people, we realized that I am second (once removed??) cousins with one of Joe's friends and co-workers, Scott (our moms are cousins).  Joe and I are looking to buy a house together, so on Thursday before the wake we went to see some houses, saw one we love in our neighbourhood and decided to place a bid on it.  Now it's taking forever to hear back from the other agent, so we've been totally a bundle of nerves... plus my good friend is having her bebe any day, so I'm so excited about that.... and in a few hours we're going to another funeral/memorial for our friend Tom's dad, who died last weekend.


Between sitting around paralyzed in fear over spending a gazillion $$ on a house (or should I saw, borrowing  a gazillion $ form the bank) and going to funerals, I managed to get a little animating done.  My camera konked out on me, so I didn't get much done, but here it is.  It's based on this india ink painting I did a while ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers